Thursday, May 27, 2010

What have I gotten myself into???

Ok, first off I will start today by listing a few good things about today:

The sun is shining and the humidity has finally broken. It is now a great opportunity to spend time outdoors but of course Uncle Sam wants his money, opps keepin it positive!

It is Thursday which means I have today and tomorrow then a 3 day weekend!!

And most importantly, my family and I are in relativly good health, a few colds and allergies are crazy, but we are all alive and kickin'!

Now What have I gotten myself into?????? Class last night was good other than finding that I have a very busy few weeks ahead of me! Lots of projects including the biggest one due in 2 weeks and my theorist that I have has very limitied information avaliable!!!

I really seem to be struggling to stay afloat in my math class. The problems are very complicated and I have no clue how to even start them. I went to visit the tutor that we have on campus and he refused to help me because he is part of a program that I do not qualify for since I have my 4 year degree. It is only offered to students that do not have a BA or BS!!! I am becoming discouraged and can not wait for this class to be over!!!!!!

Other than that, things are good on the home front. Everyone is really looking forward to the weekend in Chicago and some time away from the 'Loo!

No comments:

Post a Comment