Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Here goes the first blog!

Welcome Friends and Family! I am so glad you decided to check out my blog!!! I am going to try hard to update this almost daily on the daily happenings in my and my families life! I will try to post pictures everytime I post!!! Keep me accountable!

We have been working very hard in completing the basement bathroom in our house. It has been a very trying project that Troy and I both agree that we will NEVER do again! It is turning out nice, we have a few more little things to do and I need to get into gear on finishing the painting!


This is the big trench that was made to do the piping!


Finally a shower!



My paint job! I love the colors!






Hopefully this project will be completed really soon so that we can move onto the next.

The heat has begun to rise and I am loving it. Last night I sent the kids outside to play in the hose, so I could get homework done. They all had a blast and I think they are happy that the weather is finally warm and they can be outside doing things until 7:30! I am not however looking forward to having to explain to Dalten why he has to go to bed when it is still light outside. Hopefully, he doesn't catch on...at least this year!




2 comments:

  1. i'm excited to come see this new and improved bathroom/basement!

    ReplyDelete
  2. how did you get the kids in the hose?

    ReplyDelete