Wednesday, May 26, 2010

So Sleepy!

Last night was a long night. Dalten seemed to be feeling a little under the weather with his allergies (poor kid) and went to sleep really early. I thought it was a good thing until the "bad dreams" started. I had enough of him waking up every half hour at about 11 so I put him in my bed and all was good for the rest of the night. Sorry Troy, but you looked comfy on the couch!




Troy has been working a lot of overtime (Woo Hoo) and has not been getting home until about 8:30pm. This is nice for me but Devin seems bummed that he does not get to see dad all night. I just keep reminding him that this weekend is a long one and we will all be together the whole time.




We are traveling to Chicago this weekend to take the kids to the Midevil Times. The in-laws are coming with, so it should be interesting! I am starting my list on things that need to be done and what needs to be packed. I am a list person and my list is getting longer and longer and longer!




I have another long day today as I have class this evening. Not only do I have class but during my break and after class I need to meet with the tutor so I can get some math questions answered! Grr, I am really starting to hate this math class. It is very trying and I do not understand why my class from UNI did not transfer over! But as for the class tonight, I really enjoy it. It is giving me lots of different ideas on how to engage students in my class and how to deal with those who misbehave. Of course I run everything through Katelin since she is at the age I will be teaching. We talk alot about how teachers could improve (in her eyes) and get the students to be better in the class. She has some very good insight and it is all very resonable! Who woulda thunk from a 14 yr old!

No comments:

Post a Comment